We prepare our students to use technology as a tool by integrating our computer program into all subject areas. Along with technology evolving, so does the curriculum for our technology classes at Forest Ridge Academy. Every year builds upon the previous skills and education. Students explore, create, problem solve and analyze information using a wide range of technologies.
- Students in third and fourth grade participate in our one-to-one Chromebook program.
- In fifth grade, the students continue with the one-to-one program using iPads.
- Begin using the wide variety Google Drive products to present information in third grade
- Communicate with students from other countries through global blogs
- Continue developing coding skills
- Use robotics to create and explore data input
- Design 3D objects, which are then printed on our 3D printers