Forest Ridge Academy relies on the financial support from parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to sustain the breadth and quality of the educational experience provided for our students. Tuition and fees cover about 75% of the average cost of educating each child.
When Forest Ridge Academy was established in 1982, it was the generosity and faith of our founders that the dream became a reality. We are grateful for the support of Forest Ridge Academy from our community. Current families, alumni, grandparents, friends, foundations, businesses, and members of the wider community all participate. Our donors give because they want to:
- Support the work of our exceptional teachers
- Demonstrate their belief in the value of an independent school education
- Express gratitude and give back to Forest Ridge Academy
- Make a difference for our school’s future
- Encourage others to participate