Plans for this year's event include the following activities:
- Sweets and Treats Station - Snack mixes are prepared, packaged and donated to the homeless in our area.
- Hospice Helpers Station - Angel door hangers are created to brighten the rooms of those under hospice care at Hartsfield Village.
- Meals on Wheels Station - Bags are decorated for meals that are delivered to those who are homebound.
- Spread the Warmth Station - Students go through the donated coats, fold and prepare them as a gift.
- Toys for Kids Station #1 - Donated toys will be sanitized for children at St. Joseph's Carmelite Home for Boys & Girls.
- Toys for Kids Station #2 - Students make wooden toys in our woodshop for children at St. Joseph's Carmelite Home.
- Greeting Card Station - Cards are created to send to our veterans.
- Sojourner Truth Station - Students create care packages for the Sojourner Truth House using the donations of shampoo, conditioner, soap and lotion.
- Warm and Cozy Station - Fleece blankets are made for children who have experienced traumatic events.
- Holiday Food Drive - Our collection of non-perishable food items will be donated to the NWI Food Bank.
- Community Outreach - A selection of FRA students will spend the day with dementia residents at Clarendale of Schererville.
See the flyer sent home for details on donations needed!